HomeHomepageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 E.driving vs THC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NrjZ
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-07-20
Location : Bali, Munggu

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:32 am

15.00CET is ok if the match is no longer than 1 hour... otherwise 18.30CET there is no way for me to play at this time sorry...

About the maps: Why have THC picked too maps 45+sec and e.driving 20-sec?? It is not really fair

_________________
Mens sana in corpore sano
afro
Back to top Go down
lateralus
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:41 am

NrjZ wrote:
15.00CET is ok if the match is no longer than 1 hour... otherwise 18.30CET there is no way for me to play at this time sorry...

About the maps: Why have THC picked too maps 45+sec and e.driving 20-sec?? It is not really fair

I just saw you guys mentioningen 55 sec tracks, so I picked that one because the rendezvous-one was really bad (as troll also mentioned) :-)
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:49 am

NrjZ wrote:
15.00CET is ok if the match is no longer than 1 hour... otherwise 18.30CET there is no way for me to play at this time sorry...

About the maps: Why have THC picked too maps 45+sec and e.driving 20-sec?? It is not really fair

is 19.30 ok for u? go on server @ 19.25 and we start directly, no time wasting like on stc matches :p
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:51 am

@ nrjz, length doesnt care, must be tech, but I, and maybe you guys also, prefer long-competition maps :p is more fun imo. + its a clanwar, and very shorts are mostly played @ funwars.


Last edited by Tr0ll on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NrjZ
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-07-20
Location : Bali, Munggu

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 am

Tr0ll wrote:
lateralus wrote:
NrjZ wrote:
15.00CET is ok if the match is no longer than 1 hour... otherwise 18.30CET there is no way for me to play at this time sorry...

About the maps: Why have THC picked too maps 45+sec and e.driving 20-sec?? It is not really fair

I just saw you guys mentioningen 55 sec tracks, so I picked that one because the rendezvous-one was really bad (as troll also mentioned) :-)

we only have 5 now, we need 6

@ nrjz, length doesnt care, must be tech, but I, and maybe you guys also, prefer long-competition maps :p is more fun imo. + its a clanwar, and very shorts are mostly played @ funwars.

No i meant why we picked long track and not short as them...

_________________
Mens sana in corpore sano
afro
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:54 am

NrjZ wrote:
Tr0ll wrote:
lateralus wrote:
NrjZ wrote:
15.00CET is ok if the match is no longer than 1 hour... otherwise 18.30CET there is no way for me to play at this time sorry...

About the maps: Why have THC picked too maps 45+sec and e.driving 20-sec?? It is not really fair

I just saw you guys mentioningen 55 sec tracks, so I picked that one because the rendezvous-one was really bad (as troll also mentioned) :-)

we only have 5 now, we need 6

@ nrjz, length doesnt care, must be tech, but I, and maybe you guys also, prefer long-competition maps :p is more fun imo. + its a clanwar, and very shorts are mostly played @ funwars.

No i meant why we picked long track and not short as them...

light said we can choose whatever we want from tech, even ESL. and light also chose a 50-sec long tech but it was bad so he removed it.
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:55 am

nvm later, 5 is enough :p
Back to top Go down
lateralus
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Tr0ll wrote:
NrjZ wrote:
Tr0ll wrote:
lateralus wrote:
NrjZ wrote:
15.00CET is ok if the match is no longer than 1 hour... otherwise 18.30CET there is no way for me to play at this time sorry...

About the maps: Why have THC picked too maps 45+sec and e.driving 20-sec?? It is not really fair

I just saw you guys mentioningen 55 sec tracks, so I picked that one because the rendezvous-one was really bad (as troll also mentioned) :-)

we only have 5 now, we need 6

@ nrjz, length doesnt care, must be tech, but I, and maybe you guys also, prefer long-competition maps :p is more fun imo. + its a clanwar, and very shorts are mostly played @ funwars.

No i meant why we picked long track and not short as them...

light said we can choose whatever we want from tech, even ESL. and light also chose a 50-sec long tech but it was bad so he removed it.

@nrjz, why shouldnt we pick longer maps? :p
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm

light, is 19.30 ok for u?
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 19
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:37 pm

too bad i cant come to this war:(((((
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:25 pm

4-ever.4fun wrote:
too bad i cant come to this war:(((((

why not? on saturday no school.. and war takes only a hour, u have all the rest of the weekend to study.. its not that hard to make 1 hour free for a bit of relaxing, gaming.etc
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 pm

and for training, also takes not that much, u just must know the route of the map and thats ok already imo, there is still warmup before each map
Back to top Go down
Light <3
Guest



PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:53 am

man u just can change it evry minite 18.30!! and our map will be leave it behind
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 am

sry nrjz, but it will be 18.30.
maybe if 4 -ever will still come he take ur place
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:00 am

and what about flowzu? i saw him in local recs @ a war map
Back to top Go down
Light <3
Guest



PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 am

man can u change ure map? it's shit Sad ( the eswc map )
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:47 am

Light <3 wrote:
man can u change ure map? it's shit Sad ( the eswc map )

it isnt, u need skills dude, cmon.

pff, go choose a new one , one that u like, long, and hard, and good for wars.

a map from AC2/AC3 for example, or from TSC or from TC...
Back to top Go down
Light <3
Guest



PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:59 am

man why so long? we dont nolife or somethin :/ and oh ye saturday only 2 guy's can drive so we got to set it to sunday?
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 am

Light <3 wrote:
man why so long? we dont nolife or somethin :/ and oh ye saturday only 2 guy's can drive so we got to set it to sunday?

sunday 18.30 is ok, NRJZ MAYBE U CAN PLAY SUNDAY ON 18.30!!
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 am

Light <3 wrote:
man why so long? we dont nolife or somethin :/ and oh ye saturday only 2 guy's can drive so we got to set it to sunday?

then choose a new map...
Back to top Go down
Light <3
Guest



PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 am

4493107 is this ok? there is cut but very hard so cut NOT allowed!
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:07 am

Light <3 wrote:
4493107 is this ok? there is cut but very hard so cut NOT allowed!

whats the name of the map?
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 am

Final Results!:

War THC vs e.Driving:

Date/Time: Sunday 7th October @ 18.30 CET
Mode: Rounds + 3v3
Maps: -BGL-AleStorm by NrjZ (ID: 4147047)
-Cornflakes vs Icecream (No cuts allowed on match ! ID: 5179933)
-Wicked Hunt by .brutal (ID: 3189233)
-Leave it Behind by Hitchy (ID: 5269)
-(ID: 4493107)
Back to top Go down
Light <3
Guest



PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 am

Final Results!:

War THC vs e.Driving:

Date/Time: Sunday 7th October @ 18.30 CET
Mode: Rounds + 3v3
Maps: -BGL-AleStorm by NrjZ (ID: 4147047)
-Very Short*02 by placket. (ID: 4493107)
-Wicked Hunt by .brutal (ID: 3189233)
-Leave it Behind by Hitchy (ID: 5269)
-Very tom #13 by tomke (ID: 5139441)

evry team gets 1 point if they win 1 map so possible result is 3-2 ok? and laso good if we drive to 5 points?
Back to top Go down
Skan
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 22
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm

hey,

hmmm, let's wait nrj to answer that:D is possible to change from 18:30 cet to 19? 19:20 something like that? so we can have all our players

_________________

"The truth is true" - 4ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: E.driving vs THC?   

Back to top Go down
 
E.driving vs THC?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dubai Motorway driving
» TORA driving school?
» "Ricks Transparent Driving Aid"
» Driving techniques
» Driving Force GT doesn't work :(

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THC Racing Forum :: THC RACING FORUM :: Fun Wars-
Jump to: