HomeHomepageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Train server ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 19
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Train server ????   Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:07 pm

I always go on the Ping kings shit webiste to open xaseco every morning.. but now it says that server is disabled? has it been paid? or is it a problem from them
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Spliff
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 36
Location : Grow Room

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:46 pm

I emailed ping kings last week to inform them that they would recieve the servers payments on the 11th march and they said that it wouldnt be a problem.

Ive just now checked my email and theve suspended server untill further notice.

Well this has pissed me of even more than i was b4 this, so now im thinking about just throwing in the towel and getting a new server host. If this dosent happen then i dont know what will happen to THC, since ive been back ive lost all enthusiasm for trackmania, dont ask me why because i dont know, im just stating my feelings

_________________




"First we will be the best, then we will be first"
Back to top Go down
http://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Spliff
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 36
Location : Grow Room

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:56 am

Train server back up and running?

_________________




"First we will be the best, then we will be first"
Back to top Go down
http://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Crysty...
Mechanic


Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:01 am

It works spliff ty:D
Back to top Go down
MathiCs
Mechanic


Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 20
Location : Apeldoorn, the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:05 am

who pays for the server actually?
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 19
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:05 am

yes thx:) fuck ping kings lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Spliff
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 36
Location : Grow Room

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:14 am

MathiCs wrote:
who pays for the server actually?

I pay for the both servers m8

_________________




"First we will be the best, then we will be first"
Back to top Go down
http://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Skan
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 22
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:30 am

Spliff wrote:
I emailed ping kings last week to inform them that they would recieve the servers payments on the 11th march and they said that it wouldnt be a problem.

Ive just now checked my email and theve suspended server untill further notice.

Well this has pissed me of even more than i was b4 this, so now im thinking about just throwing in the towel and getting a new server host. If this dosent happen then i dont know what will happen to THC, since ive been back ive lost all enthusiasm for trackmania, dont ask me why because i dont know, im just stating my feelings

The enthusiasm will come back Smile i had moments when i was just getting bored on tm, but after some time it came back

_________________

"The truth is true" - 4ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Spliff
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 36
Location : Grow Room

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:33 am

4-ever.4fun wrote:
yes thx:) fuck ping kings lol

Yeh but theve been fine with THC appart from a few minor problems so i cant really complain tbh nearly 2 years ive used them for.

_________________




"First we will be the best, then we will be first"
Back to top Go down
http://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Crysty...
Mechanic


Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 am

turn on xaseco please Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Raso
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sat May 04, 2013 2:00 am

I think the sv private have xaseco off.
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 19
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sat May 04, 2013 4:40 am

yes im sorry... ping kinds didnt solve this yet Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
chip
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-08-13
Age : 41
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:16 pm

xaseco off on grown server Sad
Back to top Go down
Skan
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 22
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:35 pm

chip wrote:
xaseco off on grown server Sad
Will be up in a few xd

_________________

"The truth is true" - 4ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Spliff
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 36
Location : Grow Room

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:22 pm

chip wrote:
xaseco off on grown server Sad
SORRY im just out my bed :p i put xaseco on before work every morning before i go to work, i had a long lie today ooops lol soz again

_________________




"First we will be the best, then we will be first"
Back to top Go down
http://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Skan
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 22
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Spliff wrote:
chip wrote:
xaseco off on grown server Sad
SORRY im just out my bed :p i put xaseco on before work every morning before i go to work, i had a long lie today ooops lol soz again
Hehe lol np....
They told me that they scheduled aseco restart each morning but it looks like it didn't work

_________________

"The truth is true" - 4ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
chip
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-08-13
Age : 41
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:32 pm

you guy's wanted me to train the tracks from tmt right,so now you have the get up early in the morning hahaha.sorry bro bounce 
Back to top Go down
NrjZ
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-07-20
Location : Bali, Munggu

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:30 am

Well you can train in any tmt servers or offline...

_________________
Mens sana in corpore sano
afro
Back to top Go down
Spliff
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 36
Location : Grow Room

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:33 am

Skan wrote:
Spliff wrote:
chip wrote:
xaseco off on grown server Sad
SORRY im just out my bed :p i put xaseco on before work every morning before i go to work, i had a long lie today ooops lol soz again
Hehe lol np....
They told me that they scheduled aseco restart each morning but it looks like it didn't work
I think we should ask them for a different server alltogether as our train server..

_________________




"First we will be the best, then we will be first"
Back to top Go down
http://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Spliff
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 36
Location : Grow Room

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 am

chip wrote:
you guy's wanted me to train the tracks from tmt right,so now you have the get up early in the morning hahaha.sorry bro bounce 
This is what happens when you rely on 2 brothers so much Smile

_________________




"First we will be the best, then we will be first"
Back to top Go down
http://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Skan
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 22
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:35 am

Spliff wrote:
Skan wrote:
Spliff wrote:
chip wrote:
xaseco off on grown server Sad
SORRY im just out my bed :p i put xaseco on before work every morning before i go to work, i had a long lie today ooops lol soz again
Hehe lol np....
They told me that they scheduled aseco restart each morning but it looks like it didn't work
I think we should ask them for a different server alltogether as our train server..
Yea, probably that's what we need to ask them. To delete the actual one and create a whole new server. But wait one more week for me to backup server interface so we don't loose it when they make the new one xD

_________________

"The truth is true" - 4ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Spliff
Pit Crew
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 36
Location : Grow Room

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Thats fine skan but one question m8, can it not be something in the interface thats causing this problem? as you know im thick as shit but thought id asak anyway :p

_________________




"First we will be the best, then we will be first"
Back to top Go down
http://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Skan
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 22
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:43 am

The issue was there before i started to modify....also it is internal, from ping kings as the server sends a request packet and the host is idle-ing without responding to the packet...something faulty with them as long as our techie server (with same modifications as the train) works just fine.
They should probably just delete the entire thing (some hosts dont create a new one for every client...they just runned an existing one they had around)

_________________

"The truth is true" - 4ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Skan
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 22
Location : Romania | Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 am

And the interface runs separately from internal stuffs...and also interface doesn't request anything

Very Happy

Except dedimania and local records....

_________________

"The truth is true" - 4ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Train server ????   

Back to top Go down
 
Train server ????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server
» Omnos (( Maybe another name depending on server)) Sunbearer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THC Racing Forum :: THC RACING FORUM :: THC Racing -Tech Server-
Jump to: