THC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THC on Trackmania Wiki

Go down 
+2
Spliff
4-ever.4fun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

THC on Trackmania Wiki Empty
PostSubject: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:37 am

Hey ! with the help of Nrjz and BX3 znik, we almost finished our wiki page Very Happy check it out
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Spliff
Pit Crew
Spliff

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:24 am

wow very nice indeed, when did this get set up? i noticed znik posted on esl about it
Back to top Go down
https://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:24 am

i found about it yesterday, and yesterday night and a bit of today i did it Very Happy still some things need to be finished, like some videos to be displayed, but overall it looks nice Very Happy

one question: what will we do when all competitions will move to TM 2? when competitions will move, teams will move and tmnf will die, will become like ESWC....

So what will we do ? the idea of moving to tm 2 sux so much
Back to top Go down
Spliff
Pit Crew
Spliff

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:45 am

If tmnf dies then ill be going Stadium, theres no other option
Back to top Go down
https://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:29 am

sad is that not all the members will follow us there Sad
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:08 am

4-ever.4fun wrote:
i found about it yesterday, and yesterday night and a bit of today i did it Very Happy still some things need to be finished, like some videos to be displayed, but overall it looks nice Very Happy

one question: what will we do when all competitions will move to TM 2? when competitions will move, teams will move and tmnf will die, will become like ESWC....

So what will we do ? the idea of moving to tm 2 sux so much

haha mate, you really think that the current stadium is the final version? they will fix all that shit dude, u will love it, why do you think there is 'beta' infront of an unfinished game..
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:16 am

still the graphics wont be the same as tmnf Sad drifts are different too...
Back to top Go down
Skan
Mechanic
Skan

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:36 am

there has never been/never will be a colosal difference between a game beta and the final version
just some critical bugs fixed and gpu support and that would be pretty much it
the stupid stadium drift will still be there, those shity glossy graphics will still be there...stadium is just a cheap 2012 version of tmn, ubisoft just got so bored that it fucked up the entire game, thrown some fuck shit "graphics improvements" and other shits like that shit small and diformed chat there, there are only 2 good ideas of stadium, 3 digit after second and multi-core support.
there is just not the same spirit of TMN, i don't feel anything when i start the stupid launcher, we will fucking miss the 3D earth rotating in background.
not everything new is awesome, if those stupid devs and their bosses would have done something better, that would be updates for TMN like multi-core support and 3 digit numbers after seconds.
then, it would be hosting migration problems....coppers? all those 300k we raised would go in shit
that game will become so shit that we will miss all the fun from TMN, even those fucking slow-bugs or rammsteins
as long as tmn has over 100 players online everyday, i will stick to it. played it too much to just change it like a call of duty or battlefield game
Back to top Go down
NrjZ
Mechanic
NrjZ

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:36 pm

I don't why you guys worry so much, tm2 is the same... And even if its not then it changes, everyday the world changes, it is a reason to become depressive i guess... that is the way it is... Things die and some are new, now if you want to stay on TMNF just to be one of them complainers about life thinking everything before today was better... Everybody since the start of the earth thought that the past was better than the present... So go ahead and express your nostalgia coz what is done, is done and you won't be able to change the past, and sometimes you need to move on...
"WrotebyNrjZ"
Back to top Go down
Tr0ll
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:38 pm

i really dont understand why you guys complain, the graphics are fine, and you must change anyway, deal with it, and besides that, my friend, trackmania without bugs (ramstein,...) isnt trackmania, without these bugs this game will be easy as shit and not rly challenging anymore..

the game is fine and u guys are the only ones complaining (besides some others but they hope for a better final game..)

just play and ull get used to the game like u got used to tmnf.
Back to top Go down
lateralus
Pit Crew
lateralus

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:07 pm

there will always be some neckbearding about it, but i've tried tm2 and i think it's fine. only thing you have to get really used to is the way the camera behaves in high speed corners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THC on Trackmania Wiki   THC on Trackmania Wiki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THC on Trackmania Wiki
Page 1 of 1