THC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of sik!

Go down 
+2
Oscar.
sik.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sik.
Mechanic
sik.

Application of sik! Empty
PostSubject: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:44 am

Personal Information

Country,City: Portugal, Porto
Your Skype: sikfrea
Hobbies: I like play tm in my free time, go out with my girlfriend. Play football with friends.
English level: Medium

TrackMania Information

TrackMania Name: sik
Trackmania Login: kapou.
TrackMania2Stadium Login:
Skill: Medium-High
Most skills in: Tech
Type of player: I was already a competition player, but now i just feel good playing for fun.
Years playing TrackMania: 4years
TrackMania version: United
How active will you be? I play everyday some hours, depends of the days.
Ex teams: GC, vXa and Acorn.
TMX id: sik
Why have you chosen THC: Well, i have seen still many THC players on TMNF and i like that. I want to join you because you are a active team, with cool players, with nice capacity of organization (per example: THC cup). I have played with some of your players and they're pretty friendly, so that's why i want join.
Tell us more about you: Well i started on TM first playing solo, downloading maps of TMX and playing in solo mode, after that i got internet in my home and on that time i already has a cool skill and decided search a team, i applied to join GC(Getting Control) pretty cool team, with sick guys. But they were a bit inactive, so i decided left. I was playing for fun some competitions maps and a vXa admin invited me to join his team, ofc i said yes. I remember on that time team vXa were really cool and playing really regular on matches, then i played some competitions with them, trained a lot and my skill grow up. But we were eliminated of TmT, and some guys was inactive, then the team was down sadly. After that i decided play more for fun, and Acorn admin invited me to join, i accepted the invite and i was really happy there, the team were really active, with nice guys. But sadly they moved to TM2, then me and some other guys left the team cuz our pc can't handle correctly TM2. And now i'm here trying to join your team! Smile
Example:Favorite(music style,sport,football team,games,etc) I love trance, DnB, electro music, my favourite sport is footaball and im a Benfica fan. On computer games i really just feel good playing Trackmania, and ofc its funny play some other games when my friends come to my home.

That's all guys, cheers.

sik
Back to top Go down
Oscar.
Mechanic
Oscar.

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:48 am

Hey sik. :3
Nice application. Houly should reply soon.
And since you like trance. Here is a very good song for you to listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDUDNf7fULk
Goodluck ^^
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 am

Welcome to our forum and thanks for your interest in our team !! Very Happy
I enjoyed reading your application, our recruiter will answer soon, giving you more information.
We also have some ex. vXa players, like troLL , or also ZaP (he isn't really in our team, but we consider him as part of our family)

We, THC, play on both games (TM2 and TMNF), we are more active on TMNF because we like it more than TM2, but we will also play TM2 for competitions like TMM,ESL.

Anyways, I wish you good luck and have fun ofc !  cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Houly
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:16 am

Hello sik and welcome to our forums  king 
I am realy happy that you wan't to join THC :)Im sure you are familiar with the trial sistem we have. So you have 1 day time, to pick one tournament map on which we will do 1v1 (round mode, point limit 14). Map must be longer than 40sec!! When you deicide, just post the link here :)You will play 1v1 against me next sunday (if you can), since i have another match this sunday.

Looking forward to that 1v1 and i wish you good luck Smile
P.s.: No need to beat me but you must do well Wink

Good luck with application!

~Houly  king
Back to top Go down
sik.
Mechanic
sik.

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:43 am

Thanks a lot for the words guys Smile

I choosed this map: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=4799929#auto

I never played that map in match, but i think it's cool for our match, i have to say that i don't do a match for a long time already, but i'll do my best! About the date it's kinda bad day for me next sunday, because it's my birthday. And i'll pass that day with my girl and my family. But add me on skype and we can discuss better about that Smile

Thanks again,

sik
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:29 am

Good to know, so we can wish you happy birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Houly
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:10 am

I downloaded the map, and as far as im concerned, our match can be this friday 20:00CET Smile Or is that too quick?  king 
Back to top Go down
sik.
Mechanic
sik.

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:32 am

I think it's ok for me Smile
Back to top Go down
gonza610
Mechanic
gonza610

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am

GL Sik  Very Happy 

SKYNET
Back to top Go down
Kawai
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:46 pm

good luck sik! Smile
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:02 am

This was a pretty fast trial right?Very Happy Welcome to our team !!!!!
Back to top Go down
sik.
Mechanic
sik.

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:08 am

Thanks a lot guys Smile
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 pm

/Player left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of sik!   Application of sik! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of sik!
Page 1 of 1