THC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dolby's apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:04 am

Country,City: Poland
Your E-Mail address: mikeyzrfootball@gmail.com
Hobbies: football, music ,WRC, technology
English level: high
TrackMania Name: Dolby ,known also as Franks P ,kill-paris (kp)
Trackmania Login: skand.
TrackMania2Stadium Login: i dont own it becouse my pc is too weak, demo is not playable so im afraid of buying full atm
Skill: comparable to arola,laterlaus,savelo or don tomato
Most skills in: tech , especially very short
Type of player: ofc wars in tmnf , competitive when i will buy a new pc and tm2 (3-4months)
Years playing TrackMania: 5
TrackMania version:nations Razz
How active will you be? probably im in top 10 most activ players on tmnf now
Ex teams: inpulse,v!be,ntx
Why have you chosen THC: for fun, there are a lot of players in the team so the probablity that somone is activ is quite high, my ambition is to reach top 10 on tm ladder (maybe 1st place) why not after 5 years?
Tell us more about you: maybe next time or jus task
Example:Favorite(music style,sport,football team,games,etc) :
music: house, electro house , epic dubstep, american hiphop, r&b, sometimes pop
sport: ofcourse football , team: FCBarcelona , Arsenal
games: my pc is to laggy for other games so... but on the new pc im going to play BF4
Fifa and Watchdogs
Peace
Back to top Go down
Oscar.
Mechanic
Oscar.

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:24 am

This guy is very good on very shorts Very Happy That's what i know from observations.
Nice app man. Goodluck. Our recruiter will reply soon.

PS: Why do you want to be top10 in the world by LP? It's kinda pointless ... but if you want it so bad it's super easy Smile)
PS2: You cannot ever beat me in activity. I am everywhere , everytime, always. I know everything , anywhere . heh  afro 
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:39 am

Hello Dolby and welcome to our forums  king 
I am realy happy that you want to join THC Smile So you have 1 week to train a tech map on your choice, the longer the better, lets say around 40 secs - 1 min. Would be awesome if the map will be part of a competition like ESL,TMM,TMT, etc. After 1 week , you should give us your best replay on that map...we change the trial system for you now because our servers are temporary down, because of some issue, so we don't know when ping kings will fix them. So instead of making a 1v1 you will just give us a replay to have a look on your skill and after that you will just have to play with us.

Good luck with your application!

~4-Ever  cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:36 am

A little correction, im not Dolby from Ft/Vination`Tt. Yes im childish noob i know...I always wanted to join top short team and be respected there, i wanted to become a legend(maybe im not that sick but still some) I was young, and i still am but it was stupid what i was doing.After every single refusal under my application(vsp,knights,GC etc.)i felt shameful and wanted to start again from the bottom and impress them with a skills on the new account.I have so many accounts,tmx and ingame... so fuckin stupid -.- i dont have a stable nickname becouse of it
Guys forgive me that and save me from this shit.Dolby was my nick for a long time since, in other online games and i like it most.Ft`s dolby is inactiv so i decided to finally put on this nick but if you. think it isnt fair, just choose me other.But there two Paras in knights in the other hand.
Guys just treat me like a madman who got into the army even this is lenient team.
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:43 pm

hey don't worrie , not everyone in THC has over 18 years old... we have under too... beeing a kid is not bad if you behave. We had some issues with kids and we kicked them, and hopefully this will never happen again. And you don't look like a trouble kid so, it should be all fine.
With your name it is not a problem, you can keep dolby, your name doesn't have to be 100% original, there might be 100 4-evers in TM, no one knows, and i dont really care, just keep yourself the name you like most:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:38 pm

I just started a new very short maps serie and im goin to upload it in parts 2 maps or more in each upload but im wondering if i could join Qm, only what i know about that it is a community of Quality mappers  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Oscar.
Mechanic
Oscar.

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:43 am

Yes it is . But we search for good mappers that are active on tmx ( not only posting tracks. ) usually i pick who to ask and it's after heavy observation. Sorry  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:43 am

Ah ok no problem , i dont really care about it, just wanted to know how it works
Back to top Go down
Oscar.
Mechanic
Oscar.

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:51 am

Hey Dolby. Have you picked a map to hunt? If you can't do that i would be happy to pick a track for you Smile)
Back to top Go down
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:47 am

Hmm... i cant find tech map that suits me well and i would rather not to play long map 40-60, but show up some better times on shorter ones for ex. today's run:(21.59) someone may beat me after this post
tmnforever.tmexchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=5919051#auto
But if its necessary to drive long map i will train harder...
Is there anybody who could do a video of mine in the near future? Killzone maybe?
Nrjz sead me that he is too busy and he isnt planning any videos in the next weeks.I will be greatful if someone will accept this challange Razz
Back to top Go down
Oscar.
Mechanic
Oscar.

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:30 am

We are not a very short team , so you have to train a longer map if you want to play competitions with us.
http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=4849535#auto
Here you have 1 week to post a good replay. ^^ Hf.
Back to top Go down
gonza610
Mechanic
gonza610

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:01 am

GL  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:53 am

Under 43 would be enough?
Back to top Go down
Oscar.
Mechanic
Oscar.

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:43 am

Do your best. GO WR  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Oscar.
Mechanic
Oscar.

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 am

???
Back to top Go down
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 am

I mean that ive already uploaded the time on tmm wazaby, im leaving the result to your interpretation
Back to top Go down
Oscar.
Mechanic
Oscar.

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:23 am

Okay. Here is your trial tag. $0f0$iтнс $fffNAME $0f0(T)
Stay active and keep up good behaviour. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dolby
Mechanic

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:03 am

I don't see thc server and thc players who probably has gone to tm2.It's not fun 4 me.
I give up. Cya
Back to top Go down
NrjZ
Mechanic
NrjZ

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:56 am

That was short haha
/Player Left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolby's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolby's apply   Dolby's apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolby's apply
Page 1 of 1