THC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Thommy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThommyTerneborn
Mechanic
ThommyTerneborn

Application: Thommy Empty
PostSubject: Application: Thommy   Application: Thommy Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:02 am

Personal Information:
Country,City: Denmark, Aalborg.
Your E-Mail address (Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Skype, XFire, Steam): thomasterneborn@gmail.com
Hobby's: Guitar.

TM Information:
TM Name: Thommy
TM Login: thommy_terneborn
Skill (low.med.high): Tech: medium, Fullspeed: medium, RPG: high.
Most skills in (We accept only Tech,ESL or Mini Tech): Tech.
Years playing TrackMania: Umm... many! 4-6 years.
Ex teams: FAO(Forever as One(rpg)), zero(rpg-team).
Why have you chosen THC: Nice and polite members. Lateralus, who I have a good connection with, told me I should join the clan.

*Tell us more about you:*
ex:Favorite(music style,sport,football team,games,etc)
I am usually in a good mood. I have many friends who I spend a lot of time with and I care a lot about school. My favourite classes are mathematics and physics. I also have a girlfriend which I'm very happy about.
I'm a child of divorce. My father will soon move to Sweden were he was raised. He is going to live with his girlfriend over there when he starts on his new job. This saddens me... I live with my mom, my older sister and my dog.
I play guitar and music is the most important thing in my life. If possible I am going to make music a way of living for me. I mostly listen to hard rock and metal but I also like a few indie bands such as White Lies. I also listen to older stuff like The Beatles and Queen(thus Mercury). My favourite band is called Tool. They play something called progressive metal but with a twist that no other band I have ever heard has managed to pull.
I started playing TrackMania with a friend from real life. He is no longer playing though, that is sad because he was great even then, can't imagine what he would have been like now. I started out playing fullspeed. Was pretty good at it but it started to bore me. Then I played a little tech, but I wasn't doing very good at it so I quickly went back to fullspeed. Then I found the very speciel type of maps called RPG, which is kind of what it sounds like. A big adventure map! Usually 8 to 20 min. or maybe even longer! I got very good at this map type and started to take many dedi records. Recently I've started playing tech again and I have gotten a lot better at that then I was the first time I tried it and I am hoping to get even better and maybe even start to take dedi records here as well.

Sincerely Thommy.
Back to top Go down
4-ever.4fun
Mechanic
4-ever.4fun

PostSubject: Re: Application: Thommy   Application: Thommy Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:42 am

Good luck with your application Thommy ! I also like Queen ^^ Cya on server !
Back to top Go down
http://www.thc-racing.ucoz.com
JokeR <3
Mechanic
JokeR <3

PostSubject: Re: Application: Thommy   Application: Thommy Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:51 am

Welcome m8 !
Back to top Go down
Spliff
Pit Crew
Spliff

PostSubject: Re: Application: Thommy   Application: Thommy Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Hey Thommy Smile WOW!! dude very nice application, gr8 read Smile

Funnily enough i was talking to lateralus about you the other day, all good i must say^^ You seem like a good person, always chatting when on track with the rest of the guys, so from what i see they like you also.

Im not sure if lat has sent you a trial tag already but ive pm'd you 1,
Youl have to take a 2 week trial thommy nothing major m8, and it will be over in no time:)

Anyway have fun & enjoy Smile

Spliff^
Back to top Go down
https://thc-racing.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Thommy   Application: Thommy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Thommy
Page 1 of 1